Marilyn Straight Jeans
In BlackLast™ Denim
Marilyn Straight Jeans - BLACKStyle #: MMICMS2299
The easy, figure-elongating construction of NYDJ's Marilyn Straight Women's Jeans pairs well with everything, thanks to a flattering waist and a versatile, straight-leg fit. In our soft and stretchy BlackLast™ denim made of up to 17 recycled plastic bottles per pair, these jeans provide lasting color intensity with 50% lower environmental impact than traditional denim. Lift Tuck® Technology uses a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design to shape and support your curves for an always-sleek silhouette, so you can look, feel and wear one size smaller. Finished with classic five-pocket styling, zip fly and button closure.
- BlackLast™ denim stays dark longer than typical black denim and has a lower environmental impact thanks to recycled plastic fibers, a minimal-water dye process and reduced chemical and energy use
- Made with Lift Tuck® Technology to flatten in the front and flatter curves in the back
- 56% Polyester, 42% Modal, 2% Elastane
- Zip and button fly; five-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold and line dry
- Inseam: 32"
- Front Rise: 9.75"
- Leg Opening: 16"
- Measurements taken on size 6
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit