Kristie '80s Bermuda Denim Shorts
With Pressed Creases And Raw Hems
Kristie '80s Bermuda Denim Shorts - InspireStyle #: MSUQ8530
Description 80s, but more flattering. NYDJ's Kristie '80s Bermuda Denim Shorts have a relaxed straight leg designed to hit just below the knee for a retro look. Lift Tuck® Technology flattens in front with a proprietary slimming panel. Features five pockets, zip fly, button waist, pressed creases and raw cut hems. Inspire is a rich, dark wash featuring feathered whiskers on the front hips and hand sanding on the waistband, front thighs and seat. This short is made with a sustainable polyester fiber created from 100% post-consumer plastic waste and with recycled cotton, resulting in less water and energy use and fewer greenhouse gas emissions without changing the look and feel of the fabric.
Fabric & Materials
- 94% Cotton (Including 6% Recycled Cotton), 5% Repreve® Recycled Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Made with Lift Tuck® Technology to flatten in the front and flatter curves in the back.
- Made using a certified sustainable fiber created from 100% post-consumer waste from recycled plastic.Made using a certified sustainable fiber created with recycled cotton.
- Zip fly and button closure; five-pocket styling; front and back leg creases; raw hems
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
Fit & Sizing
- Inseam: 16"
- Front Rise: 9.75"
- Leg Opening: 18.5"
- Measurements taken on size 6.
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit.
- Model is wearing size 0 and is 5'10" with a 34" bust, 25" waist and 35" hips.
Find Your Perfect Size