Marilyn Straight Ankle Jeans
In BlackLast™ Denim
Marilyn Straight Ankle Jeans - Black RinseStyle #: MMICMA2512
Note: Return period has been extended to 60 days
Description The easy, figure-elongating construction of NYDJ's Marilyn Straight Ankle Jeans pairs well with everything, in a versatile straight-leg silhouette that hits perfectly at the ankle. Created from our soft and stretchy BlackLast™ denim made of up to 17 recycled plastic bottles per pair, these jeans provide lasting color intensity with 50% lower environmental impact than traditional denim. Lift Tuck® Technology uses a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design to shape and support your curves for an always-sleek silhouette. Finished with classic five-pocket styling, zip fly and button closure.
Fabric & Materials
- BlackLast™ denim stays dark longer than typical black denim and has a lower environmental impact thanks to recycled plastic fibers, a minimal-water dye process and reduced chemical and energy use.
- Made with Lift Tuck® Technology to flatten in the front and flatter curves in the back.
- 56% Polyester, 42% Modal, 2% Elastane
- Zip fly and button closure; five-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
Fit & Sizing
- Inseam: 27"
- Front Rise: 9.75"
- Leg Opening: 16"
- Measurements taken on size 6.
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit.