Marilyn Straight Jeans
Marilyn Straight Jeans - Mojave
The easy, figure-elongating construction of the NYDJ Marilyn Straight Jeans pairs well with everything, thanks to a flattering waist and a versatile straight-leg fit. Lift Tuck® Technology uses a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design to shape and support your curves for an always-sleek silhouette. Finished with classic five-pocket styling, zip fly and button closure. Mojave is a light faded wash with vintage characteristics. This jean is made with a sustainable polyester fiber created from 100% post-consumer plastic waste and with recycled cotton, resulting in less water and energy use and fewer greenhouse gas emissions without changing the look and feel of the fabric.Style #: MSUQMS8595
- 94% Cotton (Including 6% Recycled Cotton), 5% Repreve® Recycled Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Made with Lift Tuck® Technology to flatten in the front and flatter curves in the back.
- Made using a certified sustainable fiber created from 100% post-consumer waste from recycled plastic.
- Made using a certified sustainable fiber created with recycled cotton.
- Zip fly and button closure; five-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
- Inseam: 32"
- Front Rise: 9.75"
- Back Rise: 15.25"
- Knee: 16"
- Leg Opening: 16"
- Measurements taken on size 6.
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit.
- Model is wearing size 0 and is 5'8" with a 32" bust, 23" waist and 34" hips.