Marilyn Straight Jeans
Marilyn Straight Jeans - PerceStyle #: MSUMMS8595
The easy, figure-elongating construction of the NYDJ Marilyn Straight Jeans pairs well with everything, thanks to a flattering waist and a versatile straight-leg fit. Lift Tuck® Technology uses a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design to shape and support your curves for an always-sleek silhouette. Finished with classic five-pocket styling, zip fly and button closure. Perce is a soft medium indigo that’s lightly washed, with only light hand sanding on the front hips, front thighs, knees and seat. Walker is a light wash with a soft vanilla tint, whiskers on the front hips and thighs and hand sanding on the front thighs, knees and seat. This jean is made with a sustainable polyester fiber created from 100% post-consumer plastic waste, resulting in less water and energy use and fewer greenhouse gas emissions without changing the look and feel of the fabric.
- 89% Cotton, 8% Recycled Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Made with Lift Tuck® Technology to flatten in the front and flatter curves in the back
- Made using a certified sustainable fiber created from 100% post-consumer waste from recycled plastic
- Zip fly and button closure; five-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
- Inseam: 32"
- Front Rise: 9.75"
- Leg Opening: 16"
- Measurements taken on size 6.
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit.