Slim Bootcut Ankle Jeans In Plus Size
With High Rise And Frayed Hems
Slim Bootcut Ankle Jeans In Plus Size - RiverfrontStyle #: WSUQ8144
The Slim Bootcut Ankle Jeans in Plus Size with High Rise and Frayed Hems by NYDJ are a playful new style. Sleek and slimming, these jeans feature a narrower fit from the hip through the knee, with bootcut flare at the ankle. Our Lift Tuck® Technology uses a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design to shape and support your curves for an always-sleek silhouette. Finished with a zip and button fly, classic five-pocket styling and frayed hems. Desire and Heavenly are medium washes that offer an authentic vintage vibe with feathered hand sanding on the front thighs and seat, strong whiskers on the front hips and soft highs and lows along the seams. Facade is a clean dark wash with a deep blue indigo cast and very soft fading on the front thighs and seat. Heartland is a light and bright indigo wash with tucks that bring interest to the waist and pocket scoops, whiskering on the front hips and fading on the front thighs and seat. Riverfront is a classic light wash with a clean basic look that has sanding all over. This jean is made with a sustainable polyester fiber created from 100% post-consumer plastic waste and with recycled cotton, resulting in less water and energy use and fewer greenhouse gas emissions without changing the look and feel of the fabric.
- 94% Cotton (Including 6% Recycled Cotton), 5% Repreve® Recycled Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Made with Lift Tuck® Technology to flatten in the front and flatter curves in the back.
- Made using a certified sustainable fiber created from 100% post-consumer waste from recycled plastic.
- Made using a certified sustainable fiber created with recycled cotton.
- Frayed hems; zip fly and button closure; five-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
- Inseam: 27"
- Front Rise: 12.75"
- Back Rise: 19.5"
- Knee: 17.5"
- Leg Opening: 18"
- Measurements taken on size 16W.
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit.