Kristie 80s Bermuda Denim Shorts In Plus Size
With Pressed Creases And Raw Hems
Kristie 80s Bermuda Denim Shorts In Plus Size - Windfall
Description 80s, but more flattering. NYDJ's Kristie '80s Bermuda Denim Shorts in Plus Size have a relaxed straight leg designed to hit just below the knee for a retro look. Lift Tuck® Technology flattens in front with a proprietary slimming panel. Features five pockets, zip fly, button waist, pressed creases and raw cut hems. Windfall is a medium dark wash with soft whiskers on the front hips and sanding throughout. This short is made with a sustainable polyester fiber created from 100% post-consumer plastic waste and with recycled cotton, resulting in less water and energy use and fewer greenhouse gas emissions without changing the look and feel of the fabric. Style #: WSUQ8530
Fabric & Materials
- 94% Cotton (Including 6% Recycled Cotton), 5% Repreve® Recycled Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Made with Lift Tuck® Technology to flatten in the front and flatter curves in the back.
- Made using a certified sustainable fiber created from 100% post-consumer waste from recycled plastic.Made using a certified sustainable fiber created with recycled cotton.
- Zip fly and button closure; five-pocket styling; front and back leg creases; raw hems
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
Fit & Sizing
- Inseam: 16"
- Front Rise: 11.5"
- Leg Opening: 21"
- Measurements taken on size 16W.
- Model is wearing size 14W and is 5'9" with a 40" bust, 36.5" waist and 50" hips.
HOW STRETCHY IS THIS
STRETCH METER GUIDE
No Stretch 100% cotton denim with a vintage vibe and snug fit that breaks in just right.
Stretchy Denim with an average level of stretch components for a classic, comfortable fit.
Very Stretchy Denim with an above-average level of stretch components for a fit that softly contours curves.
Extremely Stretchy Highest level of stretch, that molds to curves and moves with you for all-day comfort.