Marilyn Straight Jeans
In BlackLast™ Denim
Marilyn Straight Jeans - Black Rinse
Description The easy, figure-elongating construction of NYDJ's Marilyn Straight Jeans pairs well with everything, thanks to a flattering waist and a versatile straight-leg fit. In our soft and stretchy BlackLast™ Denim made of up to 17 recycled plastic bottles per pair, these jeans provide lasting color intensity with 50% lower environmental impact than traditional denim. Lift Tuck® Technology uses a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design to shape and support your curves for an always-sleek silhouette. Finished with classic five-pocket styling, zip fly and button closure. Style #: MMICMS2299
Fabric & Materials
- 52% Repreve® Recycled Polyester, 41% Lenzing™ Modal, 5% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Made with Lift Tuck® Technology to flatten in the front and flatter curves in the back.
- BlackLast™ Denim stays dark longer than typical black denim and has a lower environmental impact thanks to recycled plastic fibers, a minimal-water dye process and reduced chemical and energy use.
- Zip fly and button closure; five-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
Fit & Sizing
- Inseam: 32"
- Front Rise: 9.75"
- Back Rise: 15.25"
- Knee: 16"
- Leg Opening: 16"
- Measurements taken on size 6.
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit.
HOW STRETCHY IS THIS
STRETCH METER GUIDE
No Stretch 100% cotton denim with a vintage vibe and snug fit that breaks in just right.
Stretchy Denim with an average level of stretch components for a classic, comfortable fit.
Very Stretchy Denim with an above-average level of stretch components for a fit that softly contours curves.
Extremely Stretchy Highest level of stretch, that molds to curves and moves with you for all-day comfort.